PVCu doors are simply brilliant. They are lightweight but they are tough and impact resistant. They are weatherproof and highly insulating. They don’t warp, swell or rot like timber doors can do and you’ll never need to worry about painting them or lifting them off the hinges to plane a bit off the bottom! Security is provided with multipoint locking and steel reinforced frames. What’s more we use Profile 22’s systems that have achieved Secured by Design standards.
PVCu doors make great front or rear entrances. They can be made with a full panel, a half panel or fully-glazed and the panels themselves can be flat or moulded. Where the doors or side panels are glazed we use your choice of toughened glass in our insulating sealed units.
- Built to Secured by Design standards
- Steel reinforcing and secure multipoint locks
- Glazed and unglazed styles
- Wide choice of infill panels
- Superb choice of handles, locks, letterplates and knockers
- Colour matched hinges
- Made to match our windows
- Leaded, coloured and etched glass
- Proven to protect from the weather.