A composite door is made up of moulded door panel set into a PVCu frame. The door panels are made using a foam and timber core which is entirely sealed within a robust Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) skin which is designed to replicate the grained appearance of natural timber.
Composite doors have many benefits, not only are they very attractive with a solid, reassuring feel and appearance, but they need practically no maintenance and should give years of outstanding performance.
We supply our composite doors in Profile 22 frames to match perfectly with the styles of our windows and in a range of colours and finishes. All doors are supplied, if required, with top-quality door furniture to make a welcoming entrance to your home.
- Thermally efficient achieving a WER of Band ‘A’
- Secure and steel reinforced
- Insulates against external noise
- Weather and draught-proof
- Never needs painting
- Attractive colours and woodgrain finishes
- Optional matching side panels
- Double door options for wider entrances.